Content Marketing (Contract to Hire)
Level is looking for a content marketer to create multimedia content and develop a cross-channel content strategy. You will be responsible for learning who the Level customer is, and creating engaging content for all stages of the customer lifecycle. This includes various types of downloadable content, ebooks, videos, blog posts, social media posts and emails that will expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, a self-starter attitude, and project management skills.
- Do market research to understand content strategy for different regions and programs
- Identify content ideas to appeal to Level leads, and execute on them
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create a strategy to expand the lifecycle and ROI of content
- Constantly iterate on content marketing messaging and strategy
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with freelancers, program team, admissions and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, Video etc.).
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to understand and write about technical concepts in fields such as Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Video knowledge
- A highly agile thinker with an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- A startup athlete, and can get a lot done with little oversight
- Equipped with a tenacious work ethic, and get excited about working toward aggressive short-term and long-term goals
- Empathetic, curious, and have the capacity to understand the diverse perspectives and needs of our students
- Passionate about education and technology and want to solve big problems in higher education from the inside